30% of book sales will go to ROCK (Ride On Center for Kids), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit provider of equine assisted activities and therapies, serving Central Texas since 1998.
In businesses large and small, a silent crisis is developing. Do you know if your company is at a cultural crossroads? Is your company prepared to pay legal fees and settlements for avoidable employee lawsuits? Do you feel that your company is constantly addressing challenges from external and internal sources? Is your Human Resources Department struggling to balance on the tightrope of supporting employees while also supporting management? Are your attorneys receiving the objective, unbiased facts required to craft their legal strategy?
With unique insight derived from their many years of investigation and consulting experience, Cynthia Fenton and Stephanie Woodhead will walk you through their process of Informed Resolutions™, a philosophy designed to resolve some of the internal challenges confronting companies today. The authors use a combination of information culled from high-profile cases; interviews with business, legal, and human resource leaders; and their own individual war stories. Company Confidential: The Secrets to Effectively Resolving Internal Conflict is your guide to minimizing exposure, saving money, enhancing employee engagement, and creating a solid foundation for future success.
LEARN HOW TO...
- Minimize claims and negative publicity.
- Engage your employees to create a robust, respectful reporting culture.
- Re-invigorate the methods of addressing internal issues and start using practical, proactive tools.
- Support your human resources staff by clearly delineating their responsibilities.
- Aid your legal team by providing relevant, unbiased facts.
- Foster peace of mind for the executive team by limiting the distractions caused by internal issues.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES...
- Learn how remediating internal conflict will allow you to spend more time driving your business.
- Learn that ignoring internal conflict often leads to legal claims and negative publicity.
- Glean wisdom from the stories of others about what to do and not to do in a crisis.
- Understand the reasons why your internal staff should not conduct sensitive internal investigations.
- Explore the topics of confidentiality and communication as they relate to corporate culture, the legal team, and internal investigations.
- Learn why it is critical for internal investigators to know the law to avoid adverse results.
- See how information gathered by an experienced investigator provides an objective report that can withstand judicial scrutiny.
- Reduce exposure through encouraging employee engagement, emphasizing transparency, and modeling your company’s values.
- Discover the cost-saving benefits of organically developing your company’s own internal reporting model.